Smarter as Standard
- Show how UKTV Play offered something for everyone and to acknowledge the different ways people watch video on demand
- To establish UKTV play, we used live data feeds contextually in commuter and high-dwell environments to land our messages when most relevant.
- The creative positioning was ‘Love Your Thing’ – supporting that UKTV Play has something for everyone.
- Real-time data and locational environments determined the creative used at any one
time. It included:
- Location specific messaging on the London Underground and National Rail network
- On roadside locations traffic data would determine the ad played
- Weather and time of day would play a part in messaging in Rail, High Street and Underground environments
- In mall and retail environments the creative used would promote period dramas, playing on the costume element
- Additionally, data was supplemented by overnight BARB figures and social media trends to promote the most popular programming.
- We saw the app’s best ever results in terms of a huge +86% increase of downloads and +49% views.
- The contextual DOOH ads were 2x more appealing than non-contextual versions.
- DOOH delivered 20% improved campaign efficacy.
- Full year results achieved, smashing brand targets by 44% and 5% respectively.
FreshForPandas - Launch
Sony Pictures - Venom
Elizabeth Arden - Prevage
A live pollution meter to educate women on the side effects of pollution on the skin.
Oreo - Eclipse
A real-time campaign using live data sources to mirror the long awaited celestial event.
Carlsberg - Beer Body Ready?
A quick and reactive campaign tapping into the conversation of Protein World’s controversial ‘Beach Body Ready’ ads.
Google - Outside 2.0
A city-wide campaign that reached Londoners in different contexts and touchpoints, during their daily commutes, lunch and evenings out.