TikTok BRITs 2020
In celebration of it’s partnership with the 40th edition of the BRIT Awards, TikTok wanted to dominate London’s OOH landscape with a cut-through campaign.
- To build brand awareness, we dominated London with D6s across Rail and Mall environments, as well as 7 banners in popular locations.
- Working closely with Global Street Art, four murals were hand painted in locations around London, including one that used UV paint and lighting effects.
- TikTok would also dominate the city in the run up to the awards on one of the most iconic OOH sites of all, the Piccadilly Lights.
- As the brand was working closely with Scottish singer Lewis Capaldi, we also made sure to give him his very own large format billboards in his home city of Glasgow.
- On the launch night of the awards, we activated 30 different projections across London.
- As the red carpet for the event took place, TikTok would dominate the Piccadilly Lights yet again with a 30 minute livestream of the event.