A Dog's Best Friend
- To launch the new first-of-its-kind online dog-walking service, Tailster
- Drive brand awareness to increase sign-ups for the service with the goal to achieve further venture capitalist investment for the start-up
- As the target audience were dog owners who work full time, we mapped highlypopulated areas where there are green parks and spaces in proximity using Census Data.
- We also targeted the key working audiences at rail and tube stations.
- We then used Route Data to select the over indexing panels for our selected target audience.
- Using our planning tools we placed prominence on formats that delivered high on dwell time so we could really push the brand message.
- The campaign featured predominantly in the London Underground across multiple formats delivering cover, brand standout and call to action for commuters.
- LU TCP’s engaged the audience with a 13-minute dwell time – driving brand understanding.
- We up-weighted key stations, targeted parks and local high-streets further with promotional staff handing out leaflets, dogs in hand.
- Glasgow and Edinburgh were used as test cities, where a small number of digital screens were used to build fame.
- Tailster’s Google search index increased by +63%, making the brand the most searched in its competitive set.
- Online visits during the OOH campaign period more than doubled in London (+118%), with a +52% increase in Scotland.
- The volume of unique visits increased by +11% in London and +64% in Scotland.
- Tailster overcame its closest competitor Holidog by 12,555 online visits in London and 682 visits in Scotland.
Google search index
Online visits in London
easyJet - Gatwick North Terminal
FreshForPandas - Launch
Clinique - Moisture Surge
Qantas - Friends and Family
Google - Old Street
A contextual and dynamic long-term holding to demonstrate and increase awareness of Google products that enhance everyday lives.
A long-term brand building strategy featuring geo-targeted store coverage and optimised and topical DOOH activity.