Sun's Out it's Pimm's O' Clock
- Pimm’s has always had a strong association with British Summer and key high-end sporting events such as Wimbledon. However, as lockdown cancelled these events, we needed to find other trigger points in the Summertime that we could use to build excitement.
- In an increasingly competitive market, Pimm's needed to maintain brand positioning and drive awareness by reminding audiences that Pimm’s is the spirit of British Summertime and is the perfect beverage for a picnic in the park or a small gathering.
- We needed to adapt to the “new normal” after lockdown had eased and capitalise on the warm weather where audiences typically want to spend more time outside with their friends and family.
- By using digital OOH, we were able to reach our target audience and reinforce the associations between ‘Summer’ and Pimm’s.
- Amplifying Pimm’s across local supermarkets with POS messaging reminding consumers to pick up their bottle of Pimm’s. With weather activated digital OOH sites we drove the association between ‘Summer’ and Pimm’s.
FreshForPandas - Launch
Sony Pictures - Venom
UKTV Play - Smarter as Standard
A campaign using real-time data and contextual environments to promote the broadcaster’s new on demand offering.
Elizabeth Arden - Prevage
A live pollution meter to educate women on the side effects of pollution on the skin.
Oreo - Eclipse
A real-time campaign using live data sources to mirror the long awaited celestial event.