- We built our strategy on two key pillars – ‘The Power of proximity’ and ‘Inescapable dynamic’.
- The Power of Proximity: To target ‘likely buyers’ we designed a flexible OOH campaign that activated in close proximity to properties for sale in Waterford.
- ‘Inescapable Dynamic’: Conscious that we were targeting an audience who had already mapped out their journey to purchase, we needed to bolster our communications with context. Working alongside agency Bloom Advertising, we created a template that would facilitate fast and efficient creative changes as property availability status changed.
- Using our mapping system that is powered with 100% of OOH inventory, we were able to plot MyHome properties in Waterford and optimise our buying based on precision and proximity. DOOH screens (Digitower, Mall dpods, Super D and Digihubs) at key environments we had outlined for our audience were selectively bought to create awareness within a 2km radius from the sales opportunity.
- On the day our campaign went live, we activated 10 different creatives relating to different sales opportunities in close proximity to that particular OOH site.
- Using MyHome sales data, as availability status changed, so did our brand communications.
- What we created was not just an OOH advertising campaign, it was a physical sales catalogue with real-time availability status.
McDonald's - Saver Menu
Spotify - Playlists
Dominating a variety of formats, Spotify sought to embed themselves “into the natural rhythm of people’s lives”.
Tailster - A Dog's Best Friend
A brand building campaign was vital to increase brand awareness for the new online dog-walking service.
Elex - Clash of Kings
Allowed players to ‘Step into the Game’ through a multiple format station domination.
Channel 4 - Paralympics 2016
We wanted to create Channel 4’s most accessible and unique advertising campaign ever.