- The objective of the campaign was to create an impact and drive fame utilising creative solutions that would stand out.
- The secondary objective was to ensure reach, whilst taking into consideration that we needed to be targeted and contextual as we were asking consumers to ‘stay in’ whilst OOH with our creative messaging.
- Our strategy was to nail the reach part of the plan first. We worked with OMGDOOH to create a plan driving high audience delivery that ran on relevant days of the week, in relevant environments where people would likely be out and about at the time of day they’d be considering going home.
- We tapped into the PM commuter timeslots and ran on weekdays only to target commuters on rail and included weekends in City Centre roadside panels.
- OMGDOOH tapped into train time data and weather, to ensure the right messaging was played at the right time. For example, on a cold Monday evening commute, our messaging said ‘it’s cold and your sofa is calling, just stay in’ with cosy imagery by Adam & Eve.
- To amplify the campaign, we hand selected bus shelters in London, Manchester and Edinburgh that used the same creative, but included a CTA inviting consumers to tap the fireplace below to feel the warmth.
- Working with JCDecaux, we created special builds that created a ‘warm to touch’ sensation directly on the fireplace within the creative. This really bought the campaign to life, and further encouraged consumers to stay home and stay cosy.
The campaign won the Silver Cross-Format Award at the Clear Channel Out of Home Media Awards.