Tech and data
Atlas, the first automated buying platform of its kind in Out of Home, allowed Fineco the flexibility to respond to market conditions and go live on DOOH quickly because it automates many processes all in one place and connects buyers directly with Media Owner partners.
Planning, buying, creative upload and reporting were all handled within the platform to make the transaction efficient and completely transparent.
- Campaign dates: 24th July – 14th August
- Impressions Planned: 6.9m
- Audience targeting: High Net Worth
- Times of day: All
- Days of week: All
- Creative types: Static and motion
- Locations: TV region London and South/ South East
Headline Campaign Results
- 208% Uplift in “High Net Worth” audience delivery
- Impressions: 6.9 million planned vs. 9.1 million delivered
- CPM: £6-15 planned vs. £7.66 delivered
Fineco Maintained High Consideration and Made Ground on Competitors
- 6 in 10 of those exposed to the OOH campaign would consider investing with Fineco
- + 9p.p. increase in consideration, with nearly three quarters of ABC1’s considering Fineco
- Whilst over the same period key competitors saw decreases in consideration.
Atlas Significantly Drove Purchase Intent for Fineco
- Atlas drove strong purchase intent toward Fineco, with intention to invest increasing increase + 7p.p among those exposed to the campaign
- This significantly outperforms the OOH norm (+0.2%) indicating how effective the OOH advertising was at encouraging consumers to use Fineco as an investment company
- Stronger gains were seen among the ABC1 audience with an increase of + 14p.p among those exposed.