- Reaching out to younger women aged 25-44.
- Educating them on the benefits that PREVAGE City Smart Hydrating Shield can have in combating the effects of environmental factors - protecting against pollution, the sun and visible signs of ageing.
- We picked a central London location with naturally high levels of pollution, Oxford Circus tube station – which indexes highly with the target audience.
- Using Grand Visual’s OpenLoop on LCD screens surrounded by a vinyl wrap we pulled live pollution data in the vicinity from London Air and displayed them in real-time.
- The creative featured a live pollution meter side-by-side with the PREVAGE creative conveying the benefits of the product.
- The relevant messaging alerted our urban female audience when pollution levels were high to emphasise the benefits of using PREVAGE City Smart Hydrating Shield.
- Both of the Elizabeth Arden retail stockists saw significant increases in units sold during and after the campaign.
- Boots saw a 19% weekly uplift in units sold the week the campaign launched.
- House of Fraser’s uplift was even greater at +122% in the week of launch
- The brand received a wealth of PR coverage and global success.
Sun's Out it's Pimm's O' Clock
FreshForPandas - Launch
Sony Pictures - Venom
UKTV Play - Smarter as Standard
A campaign using real-time data and contextual environments to promote the broadcaster’s new on demand offering.
Oreo - Eclipse
A real-time campaign using live data sources to mirror the long awaited celestial event.