Clash of Kings
- To grow awareness of the game with a strong response-driven campaign
- Take an unknown gaming asset in the UK and cut through in a highly competitive market
- Bring the game to life and entice new players
- The strategy was, ‘Step into the Game’.
- A stimulating creative campaign executed across multiple Underground formats to providing a full station domination at Oxford Circus.
- The take-over of one of the busiest stations in central London included a 360 degree tunnel wrap as well as wrapped digital walls placed at strategic locations featuring animated copy from the game.
- Full cross track domination ensured that Clash of Kings would be the first and last thing people would see regardless of which way they were travelling.
- Spontaneous brand awareness: +25%.
- Became the second most mentioned gaming app after the long-established Candy Crush Saga: Clash of Kings.
- 62% of respondents exposed to the campaign, took action as a result of that.
- Clash of Kings became the 4th highest grossing strategy game in the UK, climbing from 48th to 2nd in the iOS strategy game chart post campaign.
- Overall the campaign drove daily app downloads by more than 300% compared to pre-launch levels.
YouTube Music - Artists Murals
easyJet - Gatwick North Terminal
Sony Pictures - Venom
Spotify - Playlists
Dominating a variety of formats, Spotify sought to embed themselves “into the natural rhythm of people’s lives”.
Channel 4 - Paralympics 2016
We wanted to create Channel 4’s most accessible and unique advertising campaign ever.
Channel 4 - Hunted
Bringing the concept of the show to life, we ‘Hunted’ our audience through multiple formats in OOH.