Create a memorable event that brought the product to life visually, in a premium environment with a premium execution for a premium brand.
- The campaign launched during the busy Easter period as footfall and shopping moments rise for consumers.
- Standout ad formats were needed to grab attention and interrupt behaviour with creative innovation in a mall environment.
- We also needed to drive recall of the product to new audiences as we know from Clinique instore consultants that consumers come to the counter and ask for 'the pink one'.
- To create something innovative and impactful, we spent three months building five bespoke water installations within the perimeter of a traditional mall 6 sheet.
- Water surged from both sides of the 6 sheet before rolling over a super-sized 3D moulded replica of the new product in the centre.
- The large iconic pink cream was suspended in the centre allowing for a perfect showcase within an OOH environment.
- Activity continued the double-digit growth momentum of the entire Moisture Surge franchise, effectively recruiting new customers and holding the brand's position as market leaders.
- The target audience, Young Millennials, over indexed for this product vs the usual Clinique client.
- Maintained #1 moisturised spot maintained.
- Grew +12% in value
+ 12 %
sold a minute