- To reignite the UK’s love of the Games and get people tuning back in.
- Use media to drive positive perceptions towards disability.
- To turn the dictionary definition of disability on its head and showcase some of the incredible abilities of disabled people.
- Create Channel 4's most accessible and unique advertising campaign ever.
- We delivered one of the broadcasters most individual and ground-breaking campaigns ever.
- We hand selected 54 bus shelter 6-sheets and transformed them into audio enabled posters.
- The campaign also shared live medal updates across 2,660 iBus timetable screens, 1200 Underground DMI screens and ESUB Boards, as well as making live announcements at Underground ticket halls.
- It also featured on traditional formats such as 48-sheet and a variety of digital screens.
- Paralympics coverage was watched by 27.2m people – almost half of the UK viewing population.
- By the opening ceremony nearly two thirds of the population had recalled seeing the campaign.
- Half said that it made them feel more positive towards disabled people and 81% that it improved society’s perceptions of disabled people.
Starbucks - Blonde Espresso Roast
YouTube Music - Artists Murals
easyJet - Gatwick North Terminal
Sony Pictures - Venom
Spotify - Playlists
Dominating a variety of formats, Spotify sought to embed themselves “into the natural rhythm of people’s lives”.
Elex - Clash of Kings
Allowed players to ‘Step into the Game’ through a multiple format station domination.