- We took advantage of the shows huge cult following, setting up a fan art competition to help promote the launch of the shows fifth season.
- From over 1,200 submissions, we selected two art pieces to showcase the launch of season five.
- The two artworks were projected onto mural's located in London and Birmingham, as well as being showcased on High Impact Billboards across the country.
- The murals attracted over 750,000 pedestrians, and demonstrated the interactive aspects of OOH. The campaign gained widespread PR coverage increasing consideration for the BBC by 150%.
- The campaign was also nominated for the Cross-Channel Awards, having exceeded its PR projection by 6.9%.
Increased consideration for the BBC
Tuned in for season 5, smashing records