03/05/2018 - Blogs
Smarter as Standard video series - launching Talon's manifesto for smarter planning in OOH
The first in a 3-part series, Talon’s Managing Director James Copley and Chief Strategy Officer Jon Conway introduce the ‘Smarter as Standard’ Manifesto – our ethos around smarter planning in Out of Home.
As more and more spend shifts to digital OOH (now accounting for 50%), our articulation represents the movement towards data-driven planning, automation, execution and outcome based measurement.
We have identified five core beliefs about the future of OOH, and our video series aims to discuss and explore them further, they are:
- Automation alone will not deliver real value to advertisers
- Contextual OOH is easy to deliver and proven to be more effective
- Data and intelligence supercharges OOH’s core strengths
- Integrating digital and OOH is the next frontier
- OOH is not “just another screen”