- So far in 2019 OOH accounts for 98% of media spend amongst the top four players of the vaping industry
- The UK vaping industry is dominated by these top players, meaning there is still scope for it to be disrupted - total OOH spend in Q1 £3.8m.
- Massive potential for vaping audiences - around a third of smokers still haven't tried e-cigarettes, meaning the industry is open to new users.
- Controversial nature of vaping - 65% of vapers' agree that it has become fashionable, which has been an advantage to some vaping brands.
- Replicating the US market may not work for the UK
- 56% male
- 3 in 4 are full time vapers
- 1 in 2 vapers also smoke cigarettes
UEFA Champions League Final
5 Things Advertisers Need to Know About OOH in Q1 2022
OOH Advertising is a Driver of Healthcare Brand Success
OOH Advertising is a Powerful Driver of Healthcare Brand and Business Success
Why OOH Matters Now More Than Ever
A Marketer's Guide to OOH