Using OOH to target young TV audiences
- 82% of 16-34 year olds are heavily exposed to OOH suggesting that OOH is a key support broadcast medium to target audiences less exposed to TV advertising.
- DOOH is particularly relevant for this audience since 16-34s are 12% more likely to see it - making it an efficient way to reach them.
- Viewing to broadcast TV has fragmented across numerous platforms and latest annual decline is around 10 minutes to an average of 3 hours 23 minutes per day.
- 16-34 year olds view 59 mins of YouTube per day on a device other than a TV set.
- A 33% impact decline for 16-34s over last 5 years means TV campaign delivery shortfall.
Please contact Talon for further information.