- The 2019 US Open Championship takes place between the 27th of August & September 9th at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center, in NYC.
- The U.S. Open has become a $350m business (including $120m via broadcast and $70m through sponsorships)
- The US Open offers both domestic and International broadcasting rights receiving global interest – heightened when featuring Americans. A great example of this was during the 2001 final between the Williams sisters, which reached 22.7m viewers on CBS.
- Over 700,000 attendees are to be expected. 40% of attendees come from outside the greater NY metro area.
- 65% of attendees are affluent, aged between 25 and 54 with an average household income of over $180k.
Please contact TalonGeneratorUS@talonoutdoor.com for further information on US Open opportunities that fit your brand strategy.