Super Bowl 2019
- The 2019 Super Bowl takes place on February 3rd at the Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta.
- It is one of the biggest single day sports events in the world drawing high television ratings each year with approx. 150 million viewers globally.
- $400m estimated economic impact on Atlanta.
- The Super Bowl generates around $14bn worth of retail spend.
- $4k-$30k attendee spend for Big Game weekend and $28mm hotel spend in the lead up to the game.
- 93.6% of Super Bowl location visitors don’t actually attend the game.
- 78% of fans will be busy on social platforms while the game is on.
- Facebook is the most popular, followed by Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- 73% of mobile usage happens while people are on the go.
- OOH activity drives a +25% uplift in smartphone brand actions.
- This creates a perfect mirroring with DOOH, and has opened up a fully complementary, 4th Space for brands looking to integrate social and OOH.
Please speak to Talon regarding opportunities in OOH around this event.