- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expecting their first child in April. • The event will receive widespread interest and press coverage on a global scale.
- Their wedding was the BBCs most watched TV event of the year. Over 23m watched the events in the U.S.
- Princess Charlotte was greeted by a global media frenzy with an estimated 1.5 million tweets mentioning the royal baby between Saturday and Monday.
- The pomp and ceremony of Britain’s Royals is a huge tourist draw – generating approx. £500 million every year for British tourism.
- When contextual copy is used people are 55% more likely to find the advertising relevant to them.
- Perfect opportunity to run a stand-alone campaign or kickstart a planned press/online campaign.
- Creative flexibility to run live feeds, commentary, social media links as the news breaks.
- Full motion DOOH has opened up a fully complementary 4th space for brands looking to use video advertising to connect with consumers (+23% brand effectiveness when FMDOOH was added o a social plan.
- Light TV Viewers are 83% more likely to engage with live full motion content on DOOH.
Please speak to Talon about opportunities around this event.