London Fashion Week 2019
- London Fashion Week is taking place 13th-17th September.
- Showcasing over 250 designers to a global audience of influential media and retailers it is one of the "Big Four“ fashion weeks along with New York, Milan and Paris.
- The LFW hashtag has nearly 2 million interactions on Instagram and 1.2m twitter followers.
- The fashion industry is consistently growing - it is predicted that by 2021 womenswear value sales will reach £28.7m.
- Menswear only accounts for 26% of the total market but growing at a faster rate up by 3.5% in 2017.
- Online fashion accounts for 24% of total fashion spend.
Please contact Talon Generator for further information.