London Fashion Week 2019
- London Fashion Week is taking place 13th-17th September.
- Showcasing over 250 designers to a global audience of influential media and retailers it is one of the "Big Four“ fashion weeks along with New York, Milan and Paris.
- The LFW hashtag has nearly 2 million interactions on Instagram and 1.2m twitter followers.
- The fashion industry is consistently growing - it is predicted that by 2021 womenswear value sales will reach £28.7m.
- Menswear only accounts for 26% of the total market but growing at a faster rate up by 3.5% in 2017.
- Online fashion accounts for 24% of total fashion spend.
- An opportunity for brands to associate with one of the key retail events of the year.
- Increasing number of content opportunities in OOH amplifying and projecting the event to the public.
- Full motion DOOH has opened up a fully complementary 4th space for brands looking to use video advertising to connect with consumers (+23% brand effectiveness when FMDOOH was added to a social plan).
- A brand’s ad can be placed in proximity to purchase – further reinforcing the link between LFW and the brand itself.
- Premium DOOH screens are the perfect match for fashion and luxury brands as they act as a priming agent – providing status, fame and stand-out.
Please contact Talon Generator for further information.