Holiday Season Trends
Key holiday season dates
- Thanksgiving - 28th November
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sales - 29th November / 2nd December
- Christmas Party Season - December
- Super Saturday - 21st December
- Christmas - 25th December
- New Years Eve - 31st December
- 2019 sales are forecast to range from $727.9 billion to $730.7 billion for the November-December season.
- This holiday season consumers plan to spend a total of $1007 on average, for items such as decorations, candy and gifts, as well as other purchases for themselves and their families.
- Gift card and clothing remain top of the wish list.
- Consumers plan to spread their purchases across a variety of retail destinations.
- OOH drives consumer instore and online and closes the brand funnel driving consumers to take action.
Download the full pdf to find out more!