- Halloween takes place on 31st October and is one of the biggest seasonal consumer events in the UK.
- Retail spending is expected reach over £470 million with 3 in 10 UK adults taking part in Halloween activities in 2018. •73% of parents with children 6-12 participate in Halloween. However over 70% of Halloween spend last year was by households with no children
- A rise in participation from young adults with 77% of millennials taking part.
- 52% of UK Halloween shoppers plan to be prepared for trick or treaters by spending on celebratory food & drink.
- £160 million is expected to be spent on fancy dress costumes – 38% of consumers dressed up last year.
Please contact Talon for more information and required lead times.