Fintech opportunities in OOH
- Global Fintech market had over $27 billion invested into it in 2017 - +18% year on year.
- In the first half of 2018 UK firms brought in £2.3 billion worth of investment, learding the way in Europe and outshooting the US for the first time.
- London is set to take the fintech unicorn crown from San Francisco.
- Fintech media spend has increased +53% year on year, reaching £7.7m in 2018.
- Fintech ad spend on OOH has grown from an 8% share in 2016 to 27% share in 2019.
- Increasing levels of bank and fintech partnering
- Open banking rolling out around the world and taking UK learnings to date
- New fintech services for SMBS, including lending and payments applications
- London digital banks and fintechs looking beyond the UK's borders
- The rise of fintech co-working spaces
- OOH can be used consistently across the week to reach the target audience for banking brands. Consider using contextual DOOH to target key audience mind-sets throughout the week.
- Millennials are a key target audience for fintech firms
- OOH a natural fit for 16-34's