- Father’s Day is on Sunday 16th June 2019. It is a celebration of fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society.
- 40% of UK consumers plan to buy retail goods and the market is worth approx. £700m.
- Cards, food & drink and clothing prove popular gifts. 21% of shoppers intend to buy clothing making it the third most popular purchase.
- 28% of people will travel to go and visit their family on the day.
- Father’s Day is seen as a must not miss family occasion with mobile audience visiting relatives or out socialising.
Please speak to Talon regarding opportunities around this event.