- The Easter bank holiday takes place from 19th - 22nd April.
- Easter remains one of the highest spending retail events of the year – worth an estimated £590m to UK retailers.
- Total spend during the holidays estimated at £1.2 billion.
- Over 50% of the U.K head on a day trip and 37% will catch up with family and friends.
- In the U.K consumers spend 120% more over bank holiday periods compared to normal weekends.
- 20% of consumers gift Easter eggs to adults with a wider range of fair trade and healthy option alternatives available.
- In 2018 8% of chocolate launches in the UK were vegan.
Please speak to Talon regarding opportunities in OOH around this event.