- The UK is officially set to leave the EU on 31st October - delayed from the 29th March.
- MP’s are due to vote in the Commons mid-January on the proposals reached with the EU on the Brexit withdrawal agreement.
- This is a moment in British history that will receive widespread media attention on an international scale.
- Due to the controversial and divisive nature of Brexit there is ample fodder for brand association messages across a range of categories and opportunities.
- Votes of confidence or General Elections will have their own effects on our trust in institutions and economic outlook.
- Brands will have to be agile and flexible to navigate changes in Government, policy and consumer trust.
- More people than ever are now interested and engaged with politics – making it more attractive for brands to tap into topical political issues.
- The political climate has been eventful and unpredictable.
- Digital OOH offers the flexibility for clients to react quickly with frequent copy changes and to get relevant, contextual messages out to a large audiences.
- Perfect opportunity to run in line with social media content / live feeds and to react to news in real time.
- Full motion DOOH has opened up a fully complementary 4th space for brands looking to use video advertising to connect with consumers (+23% brand effectiveness when FMDOOH was added to a social plan).
Please speak to Talon regarding opportunities in OOH around this event.