- Black Friday/Cyber Monday take place 29th November/ 2nd December 2019.
- An estimated spend of £7bn over the weekend with 39% of internet users buying something.
- Half of online buyers bought from Amazon who processed over 4.2m transactions on Black Friday and 52m visits on Cyber Monday.
- More people searched for Black Friday deals earlier in the month of November- females and 18-24’s were more likely to search for deals 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Black Friday is predominantly an electricals event – half of all shoppers had bought electrical products.
- 67% of those who bought something over Black Friday bought something as a gift.
Please contact Talon for further information.