Below is a current list of vacancies we have at Talon.
Please click on the links to view the job description.
> Payables Manager
About the role:Reporting into the Financial Accountant, responsibilities include:
- Monitoring Aged Creditor and reporting results to the Financial Accountant
- Resolving debit balances on the creditor's ledger
- Regular maintenance of the media accruals account and report e.g. -
- Supplier invoices paid and unmatched
- Sales credit notes that are unmatched
- Ensuring Monthly Meetings with Account teams/Investment is attended and highlight any media owner invoices in query over 90 days old
- Maintaining the supplier database in Dream and Fusion
- Unlocking billed campaigns if values need to be amended and criteria has been met
- Uploading supplier payments on to Bankline
- Collaborating with the hub, investment and account teams to maintain payables ledger
- Using the DMS to scan and upload the media owner invoices into Dream
- Ensuring accuracy when allocating the media owner invoice to the relevant media accrual generated by the sales invoice
- Investigating any media owner invoices that cannot be matched to and accrual
- Escalating any media owner invoice that cannot be matched within a reasonable timeframe
- Preparing monthly supplier account reconciliations prior to any payment run
- Arranging payment for invoices where the relevant sales invoice has been paid
- Posting Purchase Orders (PO) to Dream
- Posting Overheads invoices to Dream and allocating against relevant PO
- Preparing budget reports for BD’s and budget holders
- Providing the monthly journal for accrued and deferred costs
- Analysing costs against prior year and provide commentary for variance
- Analysing costs against forecast and provide commentary for variance
- Preparing Accrued Expenses Reconciliations
- Preparing Prepaid Expenses Reconciliations
- Managing Expenses process and arranging payment on a timely basis
- Posting of company credit cards
- Working with and managing Payables Executive
Skills and experience required
- Experience of working within a Finance / Payables department
- Experience with dealing with high volume of invoices is essential
- Experience working within a media/outdoor environment is preferable
- Superb attention to detail, numeracy and analytical skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Proficient excel skills are necessary e.g. pivots, vlookups, etc.
- Experience of working with finance systems. Training will be provided for the bespoke systems used by Talon Outdoor
- Line management experience desirable.