Below is a current list of vacancies we have at Talon.
Please click on the links to view the job description.
> Credit Control & Billings Coordinator
About the role:Reporting into the Credit Control & Billing Manager, responsibilities include:
- Producing invoices on a bi-weekly basis, ensuring all relevant information is included, to enable efficient processing by the customers. (600 Invoices / month)
- Ensuring prompt payment from all allocated customers, by chasing via telephone and email.
- Maintaining invoice and client status of all allocated debtors on Excel.
- Contributing to debtor and unbilled commentary for the business.
- Developing relations with customers, to provide exceptional customer service.
- Attending customer visits where necessary.
- Dealing with all customer queries, and liaising with all relevant internal departments, to ensure queries are responded to promptly.
- Providing assistance and guidance to other parts of the business, to ensure all departments are aware of customer requirements, to ensure clients are billed promptly.
- Reviewing all unbilled activity from allocated accounts, and liaising with internal departments to ensure they are invoiced promptly.
- Ensuring accurate daily allocation of customer receipts, inputting all details into the system.
- Ensuring Financial Accountant is aware of all debtor and unbilled issues.
- Continually reviewing all processes performed, and seek to improve wherever possible.
Skills and experience required
- Experience of working within a Finance / Credit Control / Billing department.
- Excellent attention to detail, numeracy and analytical skills.
- Intermediate Excel required, pivots, vlookups etc.